[vc_row][vc_column][trx_block title=”COVID-19 Policy”][ess_grid alias=”masonry”][/trx_block][/vc_column][/vc_row]
This is an unprecedented situation and due to the current global health hazard, it is now more important than ever to take care of you and your family’s immunity. Our operations are running with limited capacity and every effort is being made on our end to ensure clean, sanitised conditions in our unit and for the safety of our employees. We are taking all precautions to safely run our business.
As per WHO guidelines:
- Our workplaces including all surfaces and objects are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Regular hand-washing with soap and water with guided instructions for our team members on how to wash hands thoroughly, both in English and Hindi.
- Respiratory hygiene is being maintained. Face masks are being worn by everyone in the unit.
- Gloves are being worn by everyone in our team.
- Daily temperature checks of every employee entering the unit.
- Our delivery boys, drivers, loaders, courier partner and other support staff are trained about the COVID- 19 infections symptoms and its prevention by following high standards of hygiene, cleaning and sanitation and following social distancing.
- All the measures are being adopted to ensure that packaging is kept clean and away from sources of contamination.
- Social distancing in the unit amongst all employees.
- The Majority of our team is working from home, regardless we will ensure your experience with us remains seamless and wonderful and always!